Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage all hiring needs of the organisation including Leadership hiring.
- Develop Talent acquisition plan and manage complete life cycle of recruitment process.
- Candidate should have strong knowledge in end to end HR activities.
- Hands on experience in HR Operations in Infrastructure domain
- Knowledge of Payroll process in ERP , HRMS.
- Working knowledge of statutory / IR compliance.
- Site Employee welfare activities
- Coordination with the projects on Day to Day HR Operations.
- Maintaining HR Hygiene.
- Conducting Employee engagement activities.
Desired Candidate Profile
- The applicant should passed out MBA / PGDBM with HR specialization having experience in Infra / Construction Industry.
- Should have exposure in Bulk Hiring & Campus Drive.
- Should possess excellent communication and Interpersonal skills.
- Excellent MS Excel & Power point presentation skills.
- Should be Committed and result oriented.
- High energy levels are expected.
Perks and Benefits
Role:Head - Recruitment
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Engineering & Construction
Functional Area:Human Resources
Role Category:Recruitment & Talent Acquisition
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:MBA/PGDM in HR/Industrial Relations
Gayatri Projects Limited
Gayatri Projects Ltd. is the flagship company of the esteemed and well diversified Gayatri Group that has interests in Infrastructure, Mining, Power, Hospitality, Real Estate and Sugar industry. It is one of Indias leading infrastructure companies with a rich and diverse experience and expertise in both construction and ownership of infrastructure assets.The company has a strong presence in the EPC (Engineering Procurement and Construction) construction of road, irrigation, mining and industrial projects across India.